Panasonic is a world-renowned brand for its photographic devices, which are of the highest quality. In particular, there are a diverse variety of lenses for your mirrorless cameras. These accessories, although they belong to different brands, fit perfectly with the EVIL of Panasonic.
There are multiple lenses for Panasonic Lumix cameras on the market today. That’s why choosing one that fits your mirrorless device entirely can be tricky. So, we bring you the best lenses for Panasonic cameras below for you to know in-depth about them.
Olympus ED 12mm F2.0 M.Zuiko Digital lens
Among the lenses for Panasonic cameras, this one perfectly fits Panasonic mirrorless cameras belonging to the DC series. It has a focal length of 12mm and ideal for taking photographs of both natural and urban landscapes. Likewise, it offers a maximum aperture of f 2.0, with which you can take pictures in low-light spaces and without using a tripod.
It is an angular lens with speedy autofocus. This means that it is an accessory capable of creating wide images full of precision and detail at all times. Also, it has a ZERO coating that can effectively reduce annoying reflections and unwanted glare.
- It works perfectly in spaces with low light.
- It offers incredible image quality.
- It is a very versatile lens.
- Its autofocus is fast, accurate, and quiet.
- Produces sharp, colorful photos.
- Its cost is somewhat high.
Olympus ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II M.Zuiko Digital Lenses
The following lens is also from the Olympus brand and is ideal for the DC series mirrorless Lumix. And it is a perfect telephoto lens for taking photographs from a distance, and it’s all thanks to its 300mm aperture. So it can be an excellent complement to take on a trip or to use in sports venues or natural spaces.
It has a high-speed and quiet autofocus system, which is ideal for subtle recording or photography. It also offers an impressive zoom with which images of distant bodies can be easily zoomed in and out. What avoids, as if that were not enough, to carry various interchangeable lenses.
On the other hand, this lens is compact and light, so it is easy to take anywhere. Similarly, it has an elegant and durable structure. But, best of all, its aesthetics do not detract from its image quality since it can create sharp photographs right down to the edges.
- It offers excellent quality photographs.
- It is light and easy to use.
- It can be used for different scenarios.
- It has an optimal autofocus system.
- It is a very resistant product.
- It is not very optimal working in spaces with low light.
Tamron AF 14-150mm F / 3.5-5.8 Di III lens
Now we present you with a lens belonging to the Tamron brand that is compatible with Lumix cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a focal length that covers a range between 14-150mm. This quality makes it easy to compose and capture rich images in detail and under various conditions. So it can be ideal for photographing action-packed landscapes.
It weighs 285 grams, and you can choose it with a black or silver exterior so that it fits with your EVIL camera. Likewise, despite its size and dimensions, it can offer high-quality images full of sharpness and brightness. Above all, it is possible to capture them with fast precision, and it is all thanks to its optimal autofocus system.
- It is light, compact, and easy to handle.
- It can be used in different spaces.
- It offers incredible image precision.
- Play photos in high definition.
- It allows you to take vast and very detailed shots.
- It is not highly recommended for portraits.
Olympus ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ M.Zuiko Digital Lens
This is another of Olympus Panasonic camera lenses that perfectly complement Panasonic’s G-series mirrorless cameras. And it’s one of the slimmest ultra-compact zoom lenses on the market today. This quality not only offers lightness when using it but also provides excellent quality throughout the photograph.
It has a focal length of 14–42mm and an optimal x3 zoom to create large images that are rich in detail. It also has a tranquil and fast autofocus system with which it is possible to get great photos and videos. But best of all, this lens has an innovative electronic zoom system. This function allows you to open or close the zoom from a mobile device through the OI App. Compartir.
- It is used to capture various scenarios.
- It has an exceptional autofocus system.
- It offers good quality in image and video.
- Produces photographs full of detail and color.
- It is lightweight and easy to handle.
- Doesn’t work well in dimly lit spaces.
Samyang AF 14mm f / 2.8 FE
Finally, we have a Samyang brand lens that is compatible with Panasonic DC series EVIL cameras. This prime wide-angle lens has a 14mm focal length and outstanding optical quality that provides sharp shots in both photos and videos. So it is ideal for use in landscapes, architectural designs, and large settings.
It also has silent autofocus, which allows you to capture images in a matter of seconds and with impressive precision. Also, its compact and optimal design makes it an easy-to-use lens. On the other hand, this device has a weather seal to be used for long hours outdoors.
- It can be used for various occasions.
- Allows you to photograph and record quality videos.
- Create highly detailed and accurate images.
- Its autofocus is of an acceptable range.
- It is a formidable team.
- It is not highly recommended in places with low light.